Who wants to stay at home, alone, on yet another Valentine’s Day, when you can party with friends and neighbors spending a great time making new friends and enjoying old friends (you can take that any way you want!)!!!
Join us on Valentine’s Day (Tuesday, February 14) for a day-long trip wine-tasting in Sonoita via Arizona Winery Tours. We leave SCOV before 10 am (pick-up in front of the Activity Center) and return before 5 pm taking a lovely van past beautiful country to the Sonoita area.
We can accept up to 28 people and need your payment or $139 before February 1st – pay here (this is a special link just for us!). Also-please bring up to $35 for tipping the driver and the tasting guides (who work on gratuities). The day-long trip includes comfortable round-trip transportation, tastings at 3 wineries, lunch at the second winery, water and snacks
This event includes lunch (choices below) – before the event the tour company will email you for your selection of sandwich and side:
- Chipotle Chicken Caesar Wrap: Grilled Chicken romaine, tomato, parmesan, chipotle Caesar dressing
- Mandarin Walnut Turkey Wrap: Deli Turkey, mix greens, walnuts, mandarin oranges, onion, mayo
- Southwest Vegan Wrap: Black Beans, avocado, lettuce, Pico de Gallo, bell pepper, onion, corn
- Apple Swiss Turkey Sandwich: Deli Turkey, sliced green apple, Swiss, lettuce, red onion, and mayo on Croissant
- Avocado Ranch Chicken Club: Bacon, grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, avocado and ranch on Whole Wheat Bun
- Chicken Dill Club: Grilled Chicken, dill pickle, provolone, bacon, spicy mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion on Whole Wheat
- Buffalo Ranch Grilled Chicken Wrap: Romaine, bacon, chicken, tomato, buffalo and ranch sauces
- Fiery Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken strips tossed in our house-made fiery cilantro-lime sauce, romaine and tomato
Side Dishes (choose one):
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Carrot and Cucumber Sticks
- Side Salad (choose ranch, bleu cheese, or house vinaigrette)
Their restaurant partner can accommodate dietary needs such as gluten or dairy free and any food allergies. All of the sandwich options can be made on a gluten free bun. If you have dietary restrictions, please make a note by your order.